| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mc Grath, Ak in October is slightly cold at -4.1 °C (24.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -0.4 °C (31.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.8 °C (18 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 35.6mm (1.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 8:13 long and the longest day is 11:21 long with an average length of 9:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Mc Grath, Ak October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mc Grath, Ak:
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 547.1 kms (340 miles) NW
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 765.3 kms (475.6 miles) NW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) NNW
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 513.4 kms (319 miles) WNW
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 881.1 kms (547.5 miles) WNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 407.2 kms (253 miles) WSW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 479 kms (297.7 miles) S
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 890.7 kms (553.5 miles) NE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 480.1 kms (298.3 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) ENE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 502.7 kms (312.4 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) E
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) ESE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) E
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) ESE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 522.4 kms (324.6 miles) ESE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 429.4 kms (266.9 miles) SSE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 604 kms (375.3 miles) SSE