| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mc Grath, Ak in November is very cold at -15.3 °C (4.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -10.9 °C (12.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -19.8 °C (-3.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 32.8mm (1.3in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 5:29 long and the longest day is 8:07 long with an average length of 6:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Mc Grath, Ak November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Mc Grath, Ak:
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 547.1 kms (340 miles) NW
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 765.3 kms (475.6 miles) NW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) NNW
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 513.4 kms (319 miles) WNW
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 881.1 kms (547.5 miles) WNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 407.2 kms (253 miles) WSW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 479 kms (297.7 miles) S
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 890.7 kms (553.5 miles) NE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 480.1 kms (298.3 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) ENE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 502.7 kms (312.4 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) E
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) ESE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) E
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) ESE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 522.4 kms (324.6 miles) ESE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 429.4 kms (266.9 miles) SSE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 604 kms (375.3 miles) SSE