| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mc Grath, Ak in April is slightly cold at -3.1 °C (26.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.8mm (0.8in) of H2O is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:26 long and the longest day is 16:27 long with an average length of 14:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Mc Grath, Ak April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Mc Grath, Ak:
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 547.1 kms (340 miles) NW
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 765.3 kms (475.6 miles) NW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 205.7 kms (127.8 miles) NNW
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 513.4 kms (319 miles) WNW
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 881.1 kms (547.5 miles) WNW
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 407.2 kms (253 miles) WSW
- King Salmon, Ak, Usa - 479 kms (297.7 miles) S
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 890.7 kms (553.5 miles) NE
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 480.1 kms (298.3 miles) NNE
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 430.3 kms (267.4 miles) ENE
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 502.7 kms (312.4 miles) ENE
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) E
- Talkeetna, Ak, Usa - 290.3 kms (180.4 miles) ESE
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 527.2 kms (327.6 miles) E
- Anchorage, Alaska, Usa - 354.4 kms (220.2 miles) ESE
- Valdez, Ak, Usa - 522.4 kms (324.6 miles) ESE
- Homer, Ak, Usa - 429.4 kms (266.9 miles) SSE
- Kodiak, Alaska, Usa - 604 kms (375.3 miles) SSE